Pune, India (SBWIRE) 02/08/2019 www.MarketResearchNest.com adds Latest Report in 2019, the "Global Plasminogen Market Growth 2019-2024."
Plasminogen, the proenzyme of the fibrinolytically active enzyme plasmin, is a single chain glycoprotein with a molecular weight of about 90,000-94,000 Da (2). Various isoelectric forms exist and can be separated by means of isoelectric focusing (IEF).
The complete amino acid sequence contains 790 amino acids. Native plasminogen (glu-plasminogen) has a N-terminal glutamic acid group. Partial plasma proteolysis gives rise to a molecule with N-terminal lysine (lysplasminogen).
Currently, the product has obtained the designation of orphan drug by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and by the European Medicines Agency (EMA). Clinical trials are still underway to obtain Marketing Authorization in the United States and in Europe (EU). The report mainly targeting the research status, predicted competitive landscape, market potential and future trends of plasminogen market.
Plasminogen was originally used as an orphan drug for the treatment of congenital plasminogen deficiency, but the researchers found that he had positive effects on wound care and Diabetic Foot Ulcer treatment. And there is hope that the amputation costs and pain of such patients will be greatly reduced. Once FDA certification is available in the Diabetic Foot Ulcer area, it will benefit significantly from the 10 billion USD amputation market.
China's demand is the biggest and the most direct in the entire potential market. The main reason is that China's gradual growth in per capita consumption and has a relatively good medical system. In addition, China has the largest number of people with diabetes in the world. The market demand is obvious.
If it only acts as an orphan drug, it had almost no development prospects and market, with Congenital Plasminogen Deficiency as an example, the global prevalence around 10 thousand people, we expect 2000-3000 of these people may use the drugs, but the income is far less than the R and D expenditure. But the research team is optimistic about its potential use, especially in wound care and Diabetic Foot Ulcer treatment.
Inquire for buying sample copy of Plasminogen Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/enquirybuy/527777
According to this study, over the next five years the Plasminogen market will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 16200 million by 2024, from US$ 11400 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Plasminogen business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Plasminogen market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in Chapter 3:
- Genentech (Roche)
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Omeros Corporation
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7:
- Intravenous Injection
- Eye Drops
Browse the full summary and TOC of Plasminogen Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Plasminogen-Market-Growth-2019-2024.html
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8:
- Ligneous Conjunctivitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Wound Healing
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8:
- Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil
- APAC: China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Plasminogen consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Plasminogen market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Plasminogen manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Plasminogen with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Plasminogen submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Request a sample copy of Plasminogen Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/527777
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Plasminogen Consumption Market Report
- Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary
- Global Plasminogen by Players
- Plasminogen by Regions
- Middle East & Africa
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer
- Global Plasminogen Market Forecast
- Key Players Analysis
- Research Findings and Conclusion
?. Table of Contents Continued
Browse more details about 2019-2024 Global Plasminogen Consumption Market Report @ www.MarketResearchNest.com
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global and Southeast Asia's most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: - Mr. Jeet Jain, Sales Manager, email@example.com ;
Connect with us: Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/global-plasminogen-market-revenue-will-grow-at-61-cagr-to-2024-says-at-marketresearchnestcom-1141997.htm
Media Relations Contact
Market Research Nest
Email: Click to Email Jeet Jain